Questions about After Tenancy Cleaning
Move out cleaning is a complicated service and people always wonder why it’s so important. If you want to know more about Move Out Mates’ services take a look at the frequently asked questions below:
- Are there any additional charges to the price you’ve quoted me?
- Do you require deposits?
- Do you provide a same-day service?
- Can you carry out the job when I’m at work?
- When do I pay for the services used?
- Can I book a service for the weekend, bank holiday or overnight?
- I am not happy with the work you did. What now?
About the company & staff
- Tell me more about your staff. Are they qualified?
- Is your company insured?
- What are your working hours?
- Do you provide local services?
About end of tenancy cleaning
- What is the difference between one-off and after tenancy cleaning?
- How can you guarantee the quality of your work?
- Do you clean the carpets and windows as part of the service?
- Do you charge per hour or per job?
- Is there anything I need to do before you arrive?
- Should I provide any cleaning materials or equipment?
- My landlord has a specific cleaning checklist. Can you use it?
- How long does the end of tenancy cleaning take?
- Do you provide a service receipt?
About house removals
- Do you do on-site viewings?
- What kind of vehicles do you use?
- How to know what size of van will suit my needs?
- Can I travel with you in the van? What about pets?
- Are packing materials and boxes included in the price?
- What type of moving boxes do you offer?
- Is there a minimum amount of boxes I need to purchase?
- Do you move big items such as beds, wardrobes and pianos?
- Are you insured and if yes, what does the insurance cover?
- Who is responsible for the parking?
- How do you calculate the price?
- How long will the removals service take?
- What items do you not move?
The parking/congestion charges for the duration of the service, are the only thing which may come on top of the price. If the property is in the congestion zone of the city the customer is required to pay the charge OR we can perform the service during the weekend when the congestion charges are not valid.
Not unless your booking exceeds 400GBP.
Same-day service is available if our schedule allows it. Please call on 020 3746 3110 to check that with our operators.
No problem! We can arrange for a key pick-up from your agency or landlord or even collect the keys from a neighbour or a local shop. We can notify you before we start and before we finish so you could be constantly informed on the progress.
You can pay the service via credit or debit card upon booking.
Yes, you can book your service for whenever you need it–we work on weekdays, weekends and bank holidays. However, there might be an extra fee for that but your operator will let you know if this is the case. Our overnight services come with an extra fee (after 19:00)
If you have any complaints whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will do everything we can to fix things up for you.
Yes. We make sure that all moving professionals and tenancy cleaners in London are background checked. They undergo a training before they start working and we constantly run quality control checks in order to ensure the high quality of our services.
Yes, Move Out Mates is an insured provider of moving and cleaning services in London.
You can contact our friendly representatives 24/7. They will answer all questions regarding our services and will give you an estimate.
Yes, Move Out Mates works with moving and cleaning teams located all around London.
Our tenancy cleaning service is much more comprehensive than the one-off treatment and, unlike the second, comes with a guarantee. Moreover, the move out cleaning is a complete cleaning service designed with landlords’ and tenants’ needs in mind. The pro’s clean with high attention to detail and until the work is complete. Deep cleaning, on the other hand, is a hourly-based service, which makes it not the best fit if you need to comply with a tenancy contract.
However, the one-off deep cleaning service is a perfect option if you don’t need a guaranteed service and you need certain areas to be cleaned. You can schedule deep cleaners for several hours to work according to your own cleaning list.
We use an agency-approved end of tenancy cleaning checklist to make sure that each corner is cleaned up to standard. We pay special attention to all areas that we know the future inspection will focus on. Besides that, our services come with a 72-hour guarantee to make sure you’ll get your full deposit back.
All carpets and upholstery will be hoovered thoroughly as part of our move out cleaning procedure and the windows will be polished from the inside. Upon request, we can perform a professional clean of any carpets, rugs or upholstery using the hot water extraction method, dry cleaning method or foam cleaning method depending on the fabric of the item. We can also wash all windows thoroughly inside and out. You will receive a discount for booking any of the additional services along with the tenancy cleaning!
After tenancy cleaning is charged per job.
We recommend you to defrost your fridge and freezer 24 hours in advance. If they are still frozen when your cleaners arrive at the property, we cannot guarantee that they will be able to clean them.
No. Your move out cleaners will arrive at the property fully equipped with professional gear.
Of course! We will make sure to follow yours or his instructions strictly for you to get your deposit money back.
It depends on the number of rooms in the property. Our friendly operators will give you more information on that matter but a standard procedure for a 2 bedroom flat takes two cleaners 4 to 5 hours of work.
Yes, it is provided upon service completion.
Yes, we do and we highly recommend that you take advantage of one. They are non-obligational and will help us figure out the best approach to deal with your situation and provide you with adequate information.
For our home removal service, we work with Transit and Luton vans, depending on the situation. Both are equipped with everything needed for a safe relocation.
It really depends on what you need to be moved. Our advisors will ask you a few questions over the phone to get a better idea of that and will send the most appropriate vehicle for your situation. However, we will require completing a survey for bigger moves (3+ bedrooms), it will help us evaluate the situation best.
Unfortunately, no as the UK law strictly forbids that from happening. We can, however, take care of your pet as long as it is safe in a pet carrier.
We can deliver moving boxes at your property for an extra fee. Additionally, we can help you pack and unpack at preferential rates but if you choose to pack yourself, bear in mind that the boxes shouldn’t be heavier than 40-45lbs (20kg).
Our range of moving boxes includes:
- Standard boxes [467x307x313mm] – perfect for packing small household items, documents, books, etc.;
- Large boxes [467x457x463mm] – most commonly used for kitchen appliances, glassware, and kitchenware and are perfect for both residential and office moves;
- Wardrobe boxes [508x457x1244mm] – these special boxes come with a hanger bar inside and are perfect for clothing items.
Yes, the minimum is 15 boxes.
Of course! However, you should know that we can add an extra charge for really heavy items on higher floors due to the specific of the work.
We are insured and the insurance comes as a package for the entire move–there are no restrictions for single items.
It is responsibility of the customer to provide us with a parking spot for the duration of the service.
Our home removal service is priced by the hour.
This depends on many factors including the number of items that need to be moved, as well as travel distance between two addresses. Parking availability is a factor as well. Our staff will provide you with an estimate duration of the service.
We do not move illegal or stolen goods, hazardous and other dangerous materials, perishable items, explosive or environmentally harmful products, drugs, poisons, weapons and firearms, bio-hazardous materials.